Welcome to our school family! !Bienvenidos!
Academic and Conduct Requirements
For placement purposes, students are required to be screened for academic competency by a member of our Guidance Staff. Academic and conduct records from previous years are requested for further evaluation by the Principal and Director of Guidance.
Conditions for Admission:
Admission/Readmission is subject to the following conditions:
- Support of the rules and policies of the school. All students must have up-to-date state-required immunizations
- All financial obligations must be fulfilled and up to date
- Contribution of at least 20 hours of service to the school during the school year
- Support of all mandatory fundraising efforts sponsored by the school and its Parent Teacher Committee
- Each family is expected to raise a minimum of $100.00 for mandatory fundraising activities during the school year